UX/IA DesignerPOSTED ON April 17 2018
Reports to: Executive Creative Director
Office location: Boston’s North End
Agency 451 has an immediate opening for an experienced UX/IA Designer to join our creative team. Heavy-lifting will be required to help build out a website redesign, with support for the creative team after all UX/IA materials are finished and approved. The ideal candidate will enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability and accessibility of our client’s website. This project will last about 3-6 weeks with the potential for more projects in the future.
What will you be doing as a UX/IA Designer?
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of competitor websites, user types, site map, and annotated wireframes
- Acting as a consultant and resource for the client throughout the entire project
- Reviewing and revising design work based on client requests
- Collaborating with all internal teams to produce high-quality creative work
What are our requirements for the ideal UX/IA Designer candidate?
- Proficient in visual design with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to design web pages and interactive content, relying on a keen understanding of UX processes
- Affinity for current industry developments, design trends, and technologies.
- A strong understanding of user-centric design with the ability to interpret our clients design goals and effectively present designs back to them
- Online Portfolio of work required
Agency 451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will Agency 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
All interested candidates please submit your resume and online portfolio to email@example.com.