Graphic DesignerPOSTED ON March 29 2017
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
451 Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer to execute creative strategies and solutions for our clients. The Graphic Designer will have a solid foundation and portfolio of graphic design and visual communications work.
The Graphic Designer’s primary role is to oversee and execute design under the guidance of the senior creative management team. The Graphic Designer will establish the conceptual and stylistic execution for projects and campaigns while maintaining production deadlines.
This position will have a collaborative mindset to be able to work with the senior creative management team and their peers on design solutions, including but not limited to brand development, corporate identity, website design, digital and traditional advertising, social media graphics, print collateral and packaging. The Graphic Designer reports to the senior creative management team and collaborates with multidisciplinary teams across the integrated agency.
- Conceptualize, design, and refine 451 Marketing and client creative projects including brand and corporate identity, packaging, marketing collateral, websites, digital ads, social media, sales presentations, and marketing support tools.
- Work with team members to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables to meet the needs of the team.
- Ability to attend and present at client and internal agency meetings when required.
- Collaborate with internal teams to maintain design consistency across all channels.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of 451 Marketing’s full range of services and work with past and current clients.
- Support all marketing and communications activities.
Candidate Characteristics and Objectives:
- Desire to produce exceptional and thoughtful design work.
- Ability to get results through proven creativity, technical skill, relentless organization, uncompromising integrity, effective communication, and keen eye for visual detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong drive to exceed creative and timeline expectations.
- Ability to reprioritize projects in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
- Five to eight years of graphic design experience at an agency.
- Outstanding visual and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful project outcomes.
- A solid knowledge of the graphic design process including design and typography, production procedures, printing and photography, building, basic film editing, and digital file preparation.
- Must be able to take direction well and have the ability to manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Experience with website design/digital production.
- Proficiency on Mac.
- Proficiency with standard design software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
All interested candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Agency Agency 451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will Agency 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position.
Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.