Digital Advertising SpecialistPOSTED ON October 30 2017
Title: Digital Advertising Specialist
Reports to: VP, Digital Advertising
Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Digital Advertising
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Office location: Boston’s North End
From driving e-commerce and lead generation to furthering customer affinity and engagement, Agency 451 meets customer goals with digital advertising campaigns that selectively leverage every kind of paid search tool, from SEM (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo: Search Ads) to Social Media Advertising (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) to Display. If you have solid experience managing Paid Search/Pay Per Click campaigns for SEM or Social Advertising and are ready to build on those skills, our Digital Advertising Specialist role is for you. We’ll broaden your knowledge of other tools and platforms; deepen your already strong understanding of targeting and optimization strategies; and, as your expertise grows, give you a larger role in strategy development. You will also be expected to share your knowledge through the mentoring of entry-level team members.
What will you be doing as a Digital Advertising Specialist?
- Develop strategic, effective, and cost-efficient Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Advertising and Digital Display Ad campaigns
- Analyze and optimize targeting, utilizing advanced skills in keyword research and selection, demographics, contextual and behavioral targeting
- Build and implement Pay Per Click (PPC) ads and campaigns
- Set and update budgets, making sure accounts are pacing properly based on predetermined spends
- Review accounts pre- and post-launch
- Track and report on campaign results and perform ad hoc data analysis
- Own ongoing optimization efforts to meet client objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, ad creative, bid management and negative keyword strategies
- Review and analyze competitor sites
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices and understand how they can be applied to accounts
What are our requirements for the ideal Digital Advertising Specialist candidate?
- Experience with digital ad accounts such as AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook
- Previous campaign management experience and an understanding of:
- Setting up search & social accounts from scratch
- Different types of search engine marketing tactics
- PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
- Identifying and achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Campaign management and optimization best practices
- Working knowledge of AdWords and Bing Editor platforms
- Experience with reporting and analytics, including strong skills in Excel
- Ability to analyze data and results, identifying trends and determining key findings and insights
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ongoing motivation to learn and improve yourself and your approach to Digital Advertising
Even better (but not required), you are Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified and possess:
- Experience in Google Tag Manager and other Google properties
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3
- Working knowledge of display networks and programmatic advertising
451 Marketing is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will 451 Marketing discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position.
All interested candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.