Digital Advertising CoordinatorPOSTED ON February 9 2018
Reports to: Director of Digital Advertising
Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Digital Advertising
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Office location: Boston’s North End
Agency 451 is an ideal place to launch your career in the cutting edge world of digital marketing and build a career. We do so much more than smart, relevant and well-structured search engine marketing (SEM). From driving e-commerce and lead generation to furthering customer affinity and engagement, we meet customer goals with campaigns that selectively leverage every kind of paid search tool, from SEM (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo: Search Ads) to Social Media Advertising (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) to Digital Display Ads. In the Digital Advertising Coordinator role, you’ll learn the fundamentals of running digital advertising accounts, make a difference in the success of well-known brands, and have room to advance. Say goodbye to business suits and join our work hard/play hard digital crew in Boston’s North End!
What are the top five reasons to launch your Digital Advertising career with Agency 451?
5. We’re THAT good and we’re growing. In 2004, our partners founded Agency 451 right here in Boston with the ambitious goal of making people fall “crazy-in-love” with brands. We’ve done just that, with a comprehensive blend of services including digital marketing (digital advertising, SEO, online reputation management, social media and content), public relations, influencer programs, media buying and advertising, creative development and experiential event planning. Today, our staff of 70+ serves a diverse and growing roster of regional, national and global clients. Our relentless focus on creative and integrated solutions has helped us win more than 28 industry awards since 2014, including SABRE Award finalist for Boutique Agency of the Year, Social Media Club Awards finalist for Best Agency, and a PubClub Gold Bell Ringer Award for Paid/Earned/Owned Communications.
4. Mad new skills come with the territory. The Digital Advertising field is adding new tools at a rapid pace and that means your skills will be constantly evolving. We prioritize staying at the forefront of new developments by supporting our team members’ attendance at conferences and seminars. Beyond that, our monthly digital learning sessions will expose you to innovative, multi-channel work being done across the whole agency.
3. We’ll give you a path to advance. With a defined career track and a record of promotion from within, there is plenty of opportunity to grow along with us.
2. This job comes with both friends and benefits. Along with health care plans (with employer-reimbursed deductibles), a dental plan and 401(k) with company match, Agency 451 offers an array of benefits that show our appreciation for a job well done. Some of our most beloved perks include pizza Fridays, a smoothie bar, bottomless snacks, a dog-friendly office and our summer Fridays program (up to two Fridays off from June thru August that do not count against your annual PTO accrual).
1. Location, Location, Location. Located in the North End, right in the heart of Boston, we’re in the middle of all the action! Close to both the highway and public transportation, the Agency 451 offices are also conveniently located for an easy commute.
What will you be doing as a Digital Advertising Coordinator?
- Work as part of a team, proactively assisting in strategy development and supporting account leads through day-to-day tactical management
- Learn advanced strategies for identifying and targeting/remarketing to your audience, including keyword research and selection, demographics, contextual and behavioral targeting, and more
- Set up Pay Per Click (PPC), Cost Per Thousand (CPM) and Cost Per Click/Call (CPC) ads and campaigns, including writing ad copy and selecting landing pages
- Set and update budget caps, making sure accounts are pacing properly based on predetermined spends
- Assist in ongoing optimization efforts to meet client objectives, including daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, ad creative, bid management and negative keyword strategies
- Assist in reporting and analysis, including tracking and reporting on campaign results and ad hoc data analysis
- Review and analyze competitor sites
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices and develop understanding of how they can be applied to accounts
What are our requirements for the ideal Digital Advertising Coordinator candidate?
- Excited to start a career in Digital Advertising
- Some previous experience with digital ad accounts such as AdWords, Bing Ads or Facebook, gained in a professional, internship or classroom setting
- Aptitude for computers and technology
- Solid aptitude and experience with reporting and analytics, including strong skills in Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ongoing motivation to learn and improve yourself and your approach to Paid Search – even if it’s off the clock
Agency 451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and to the values of diversity, respect and open mindedness that are the foundation of our creativity and teamwork.
Under no circumstances will Agency 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law. All applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. ** Applicants, as well as position incumbents, who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
All interested candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.