Development Project ManagerPOSTED ON May 25 2017
We are looking for a qualified development project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for bridging the gap between internal and external stakeholders of various digital and creative projects, including site launches, online tools, and web applications.
The right person for this position will be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. Having a working knowledge and basic skills in programs such as Java Script, CSS, HTML, SQL et. is crucial to the success of this role. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As the Development Project Manager, you will need to communicate and collaborate effectively with various internal teams and our external development partners.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
- Provide end-to-end project management for technical engagements – estimating costs, managing external vendors, creating project plans and timelines, reconciling budgets
- Work clients and vendors to write and manage technical project requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure creative and digital assets are designed and built in accordance to specs and/or boundaries associated with executional platforms
- Have experience with basic front-end coding, landing pages, rich media ads, etc.
- Responsible for the execution, status reporting and stability of technical projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Ability to identify, analyze, mitigate, and control project risks in specialized coding projects to team and development partners
- Seek opportunities of improvement and identify areas for efficiency
- Proven work experience in ecommerce platforms
- Experience with various project management software and proper documentation of processes and workflows
- Experience with creating SOWs, RFPs, and technical requirements
- Familiarity with HTMK, CSS, JS, HTML 5, SQL, etc.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent organization, Time Management skills
- Excellent Communication and team management skills
- BS in Computer science, digital or relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience required
All interested candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Agency 451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Agency 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law