Amazon Advertising LeadPOSTED ON June 26 2017
Reports to: VP of Digital Advertising
Experience: Minimum 8 years digital advertising, 3+ with Amazon Marketplace, preferably in an agency environment
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Office location: Boston’s North End
If you have a sharp, strategic mind, great leadership and communication skills and at least three years of Amazon Marketplace Advertising experience, including comprehensive campaign set up, optimization and management experience, our Amazon Advertising Lead position will give you the meaningful and visible role you deserve. You will shape the Amazon marketing strategies of well-known brands; ensure client programs are effectively executed, monitored and optimized; build positive and consultative client relationships. You will be adept at complex data analysis, as well as performing competitor research and analysis and planning for upcoming product launches – to include recommendations on spends, product placements, page set ups and overall Amazon best practices for sellers (SEO and PPC approaches). The ideal candidate will also be able to assist client in any questions regarding inventory management, brand protection and analytical software selection and best practices.
What are the top five reasons to bring your Digital Advertising career to Agency 451?
- We’re THAT good and we’re growing.
In 2004, our partners founded Agency 451 right here in Boston with the ambitious goal of making people fall “crazy-in-love” with brands. We’ve done just that, with a synergistic blend of services including digital marketing and advertising (SEO, SEM, programmatic/display, content and social media), public relations, content marketing, traditional media buying, branding and creative development and experiential event planning. Today, our staff of 80+ serves a diverse and growing roster of regional, national and global clients. Our relentless focus on creative and integrated solutions has helped us win more than 30 industry awards since 2014, including SABRE Award finalist for Boutique Agency of the Year, Social Media Club Awards finalist for Best Agency, and a PubClub Gold Bell Ringer Award for Paid/Earned/Owned Communications.
- We’ll support you in becoming a thought leader.
We prioritize you staying ahead of new developments in digital advertising by supporting participation in conferences and seminars. We’ll also encourage you to grow as a thought leader in digital advertising, sharing your knowledge via Twitter, Agency 451’s blog or industry organizations and forums. Beyond that, our monthly digital learning sessions will continue to expose you to innovative, multi-channel work being done across the whole agency.
- We’ll give you a path to advance.
With a defined career track and a record of promotion from within, there is plenty of opportunity to continue to grow along with us.
- This job comes with both friends and benefits.
Along with healthcare plans (with employer-reimbursed deductibles), a dental plan and 401(k) with company match, Agency 451 offers an array of benefits that show our appreciation for a job well done. Some of our most beloved perks include pizza Fridays, a smoothie bar, bottomless snacks, a dog-friendly office and our summer Fridays program (up to two Fridays off from June thru August that do not count against your annual PTO accrual). Both our two-legged and four-legged coworkers are the best!
- Unlike your significant other, we get excited when you can master the setup of brand pages and launch product campaigns like you invented Amazon yourself.
What are our requirements for the ideal Amazon Advertising Lead candidate?
- Deep knowledge of Amazon Marketplace, including: Seller Central, FBA, Sponsored Products and Product Management.
- Comprehensive campaign management experience and deep understanding of:
- Setting up Amazon ad accounts from scratch
- The strengths and weaknesses of various targeting methods ranging from keyword to demographic, and everything in between
- Working with clients to identify KPIs and strategically executing these goals
- Ability and desire to own customer relationships and success, lead teams, share knowledge and mentor colleagues
- Advanced reporting and analysis skills, including proficiency with Excel
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyze data and results, identifying trends and determining key findings and insights
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ongoing motivation to learn and stay at the forefront of a field that is always changing
Even better (but not required), you are Google AdWords and Google Analytics certified and possess:
- Advanced AdWords and Bing Editor skills
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3
- Working knowledge of display network including third party tracking (Doubleclick and Atlas)
Visit Agency451.com to learn more about our team members, our work and our ongoing commitment to give back to our communities (#451Cares). To jumpstart your career in Digital Advertising, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
All interested candidates please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Agency 451 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Agency 451 discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law